| || |
It is time again for our
2017 Annual Fall Meeting
7800 Normandale Boulevard
Please join us for a fun & informative meeting. We have a full day of exciting speakers lined up. As always, you will have the opportunity to network with fellow blood bankers, learn about current and new products from our vendors, and ask follow-up questions with conference speakers. Be sure to register. The registration fee is $85.00 (for the full-day conference); breakfast and lunch are included.
A block of hotel rooms for the evening of September 27th has been set aside at a rate of $99/night+tax rate at the Bloomington DoubleTree. Contact Lisa Bardon for assistance booking.
2017 Fall Meeting Lineup
Meeting Topics Include:
- Alloimmunization in Platelet Transfusion Recipients: "Theory and Management"
- Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia: "Diagnosis and Transfusion Management"- Sickle Cell Anemia: "Transfusion Practices, including Exchange Transfusion"
- Facebook Live with the Blood Bank Guy: "Your Submitted Questions Answered"
- IRL Case Studies: "The Elusive Antibody, or is it?" and To Geno or Not to Geno?: "The Case of the Hidden Antibodies"
- Read a detailed schedule of topics and events on the meeting brochure
Special thanks to Roche Diagnostics for partnering with MnABB and sponsoring lunch for the event.